Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Save your Costumes -Goubko.cred

Halloween is over but the Fun doesn't have to end. Anyone interested in doing a shoot with me, I encourage you to get in contact with me to brainstorm for something. Everyone has old Costumes, Prom Dresses, even Granny's Jewelry if she lets you, Anything that can make a shoot totally unique. This shoot was in a kitchen that, as you can see, didn't have much space to work. We pinned a lacy table center piece to the wall and worked with 2 small flashes. One with a bounce umbrella.

These Images are from a shoot for Lola Goubko's clothing design. As I looked through past work I realized there were more photos with potential for greatness. I've included these at a lager file size. This was one of those shoots that just seemed to come together. My Gratitude goes to everyone involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment